The Language and Behaviour Profile – “Words that Change Minds”
Welcome to understanding and triggering motivation through the Language and Behaviour Profile Programme “Words that Change Minds”.
Have you ever wondered how certain people get motivated, process information or make decisions? Would you like to know how to understand, predict and influence other people’s behaviour?
The Language and Behaviour Profile Programme “Words that Change Minds”gives you tools to help you think about what you do and enable you to act with greater precision at your work with others.
You’ll be able to prevent and avoid many communication problems and move more decisively toward your goals. Not only will you become of the results yourself, others will notice.
The Language and Behaviour Profile Programme “Words that Change Minds” helps you to improve or transform your ability to communicate and influence.
But only choose to take this programme if you are interested in understanding the behaviour of groups and people around you and you would like to know how to irresistibly influence them with your own words and behaviour:
What Will You Learn In The “Language and Behaviour Profile “Words that Change Minds” Programme
In the Language and Behaviour Profile Programme “Words that Change Minds” Programme, you will gain the following abilities:
- How someone behaves in the future in a specified context;
- If someone is a leader or a teamplayer;
- How much change you can expose someone to;
- How you can create an environment in which people accelerate;
- How long someone stays in your organisation or hangs out with you;
- When to promote someone to the next level;
- How to motivate someone irresistibly;
- What you need to do or say to convinced someone easily and effortlessly
In short – if you want to know, how someone gets motivated and maintains his or her motivation, the Language and Behaviour Profile “Words that Change Minds” Program is a tool for you.
The Language and Behaviour Profile Programme “Words that Change Minds” starts of with a short set of questions. Soon, you will be able to understand and predict from someone’s words and behaviour how they behave and act in the future.
Quite simply, once you have learnt the skills to understand the LAB Profile of individuals and groups you can use these skills to immense effect in any situation where communication takes place to:
- establish a deep level of rapport and communicate with anyone
- take the pain out of implementing organizational change
- shorten the sales cycle and guarantee customer satisfaction
- design powerful marketing and advertising campaign
- hire people who are motivated to perform
- dramatically improve results in negotiation and litigation
- adapt training and education programs to satisfy diverse need
- increase self-knowledge and self-esteem
- simplify personal and career counseling and professional coaching
- create high performance teams by managing people’s strengths, instead of suffering from their weakness
Shelle Rose Charvet and Andreas Dorn
The training is based on Shelle Rose Charvet’s record-selling book “Words That Change Minds – The Language and Behaviour Profile”. Andreas has been personally trained by Shelle and is one of her 17 Global Master Trainers for this Programme
Are you ready for the next step?
Give us a call at 012-287 5048 (Andreas) or Najwa (012-3276 048) for an initial (free) consultation or send an email to email@example.com. We would be delighted to sit down with you without any obligation and clearly discuss your requirements.
The “Words That Change Minds – The Language and Behaviour Profile
For individuals, you can take the 2-days “Language and Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile) “Words that Change Minds For Coaching” Programme. Please contact us for details
For organisations, we offer the full program to organisations in a 3-4 day modular form.
The programme can be tailored to:
- Advanced Communications in Organisations. Overcome Conflict and Increase Employee Engagement
- Advanced Persuasion and Influence in Sales.
- Advanced Leadership – Creating a Coaching Culture in your Organisation