Andreas Dorn – Certified NLP Trainer and Master Coach
Andreas Dorn is a …..:
- Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), recognised by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Certified NLP Master Coach Trainer recognised by the Coaching Division of the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- One of 17 existing Certified Master Trainer of the “Words That Change Minds” – The Language and Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile), recognised by Shelle Rose Charvet, founder of Success Strategies, and the main promoter of the LAB Profile
- Certified Trainer of Master Time Line Therapy® Techniques, recognised by The Time Line Therapy® Association
- Malaysia’s only Master Trainer of Hypnosis, recognised by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH), thus allowed to train trainers in Hypnosis according to the standards of ABH
- Master Trainer of Hypnotherapy, recognised by the International Association of Counsellors and Therapists (IACT)
- Malaysia’s first Ericksonian Hypnotherapist, certified in January 2014
- Registered with the Association of Hypnotherapist Practitioners Malaysia (AHPM), thus recognised by the Ministry of Health (MOH
…. and the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics.
Andreas lives the passion to instil performance excellence and breakthroughs in individuals and organisations to make their dreams and aspirations come true.
His objective is to see individuals and organisations excel to reach and exceed their own expectations.
His Background and Experience
Of note is his varied and wide cultural knowledge, having lived and worked in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore for the past 22 years. These exposures allow Andreas to bridge the diversity of Western and Asian culture and, with great understanding and patience, to bring to fruit the best of both world.
His working experience in Malaysia started while working for the UNDP at the Prime Minister’s Department in Malaysia, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan.
Following this experience, he successfully established a Business-to-Business and Industrial Research Department for a leading market research company in Indonesia. After the collapse of the country in 1998, Andreas migrated to Singapore. Here, he assisted another Market Research Company from the US to create a significant presence in Asia Pacific.
Upon his return to Malaysia in 2000, Andreas worked with a HR Consulting Firm until 2005. He initiated, let, and cooperated in developing the renowned Best Employers in Asia Studies.
Following this, he successfully led a team of 6 executives in a global tracking project for a leading supplier of mobile phones for a Global Market Research Agency.
Frustrated with the challenges faced by many organisations to manage change, engage and motivate employees on an ongoing and lasting basis, he was surprised by the efficiency of NLP, Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy(®)) and other Mind Management Tools that he and his wife Najwa decided to open Asia Mind Dynamics in 2005.
In 2006, he started training and coaching individuals and companies in NLP and Hypnosis and never looked back.
Since then, he continued getting trained in “Methodologies of the Mind”. In total, he himself was trained more than 3,000 hours by different leaders in the field of the mind, to experience variety and change – . It is his ambition to learn as much as he can about the mind to transfer this different learning from different teachers to his students so that they too can create the life they want, deserve and desire.
Engaging Speaker in International Conferences
Andreas is an engaging speaker. He frequently speaks at Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute’s (ASLI), other leading conference organisers, universities or companies on topics related to Human Resources, Talent Management, and Mindset Changes.
Examples are “Creating High Performance Organisations”, “Driving Employee Engagement in Challenging Times”, or “Talking The Talk, Walking The Walk: Leaders and People in the Workplace”.
He was interviewed in the Malaysian Business Radiostation called BFM 89.3, and interviewed in the online Radiostation Inspire.fm.
For a couple of years, he wrote monthly articles in the Malaysian newspaper called New Straits Times (NST) on Talent Management, and organisational development.
If you want to contact Andreas, please feel free to send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org now.